Boundary Devices is proud to be a sponsor of the 2016 Qt World Summit in San Francisco, CA from October 18 to October 20.
For customers considering a new embedded project with the NXP i.MX family of processors, Qt is an excellent choice for user-interface development. At the Qt World Summit, we will be showcasing our wide variety of embedded i.MX6 and i.MX7 System on Modules and Single board Computers running various Qt-based demos.
This is the 13th Qt conference and it has been redesigned for managers and developers alike. This year’s Qt World Summit has something for everyone envisioning, innovating and implementing tomorrow’s devices and applications.
At the Qt World Summit, we’ll hear how software will drive the future of IoT/Automotive/Industrial Automation/Medical. We’ll learn how to build seamless, impactful user experiences — and how to take these into an increasingly connected world. Find out first-hand how to maximize development efforts and target embedded, desktop, and mobile devices.
Register today to secure your seat as space is limited to 1000 attendees, and don’t forget to choose your training with the Qt experts.
What’s at the Qt World Summit for me?
For the business person:
- Hear trends from other industries that will impact you
- Learn big picture changes in software and how you can prepare for them
- Differentiate your products and create a solid software strategy
For the developer:
- See how Qt can maximize efficiency and minimize maintenance
- Take advantage of the newest developments in Qt and learn what’s upcoming
- Benefit from others’ Qt experiences and successes
- Create links to the Qt Ecosystem and locate great resources
- Meet with suppliers, experts, mentors, potential customers and partners
- Have a great time networking, sharing, and collaborating!
Visit https://www.qtworldsummit.com for more information.