Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Our RMA process generally takes 2-4 weeks and includes the following steps:
- Fill out and submit the RMA Request Form. All information is required as part of the warranty verification process, including shipping account information in the event the issue is not covered under warranty. If you do not provide all requested information, the RMA process will be delayed until we can verify all necessary details.
- Boundary Devices will review your RMA request. We will determine eligibility of return according to our Warranty Policy (see below).
- Boundary Devices will issue you an RMA number. Along with the number you will get full instructions on how and where to ship the products.
- Boundary Devices will evaluate your product. Once we receive your RMA, we will test and evaluate the source of the issue. Once complete, we will notify you of our findings and next steps which can include:
- Repair product and return to customer
- Supply customer with a replacement product
- Supply customer with a refund of product
Please Note: If Boundary Devices determines your product is not within warranty, you will be provided with a quote to repair or replace all products as well as for the freight charges back to you.
Seller warrants to Buyer that goods and merchandise sold to Buyer will be free from liens and encumbrances when shipped to Buyer and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipments to Buyer provided that:
- Seller is promptly notified (within the warranty period) of any warranty claim; and
- The goods and merchandise are returned to Seller, freight prepaid, after Buyer has received a return authorization number from Seller; and
- Seller’s examination of such items shall disclose to its reasonable satisfaction that the claimed defect in the goods and merchandise was not caused by misuse, static discharge, abuse, neglect, improper handling, installation, unauthorized repair, alteration or accident. Modification of goods and merchandise by Buyer, or at Buyer’s direction, or by any subsequent purchaser or user, unless specifically authorized in writing by Seller, shall invalidate the above warranty.
Seller’s liability under this warranty is limited to repairing, replacing, or issuing a credit in the amount of the unit contract price, at its election, for any such claim. Any repair or replacement shall not extend the warranty period. Because identical parts may not be available upon return of a device, Seller may replace components with functionally equivalent parts. Buyer will be notified of any replacement which is known to require modifications to software installed on the device.
This warranty is extended to Buyer and subsequent purchasers or users of such goods and merchandise. Buyer is the sole entity entitled to exercise this warranty and may act as an agent on behalf of subsequent purchasers. Seller will not honor any claims under this warranty directly from subsequent purchasers or third parties. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
NOTE: Please note if any product information is missing or incomplete this will delay the RMA process until we can confirm all defective product details.