Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Our RMA process generally takes 2-4 weeks and includes the following steps:
- Fill out and submit the RMA Request Form. All information is required as part of the warranty verification process, including shipping account information in the event the issue is not covered under warranty. If you do not provide all requested information the RMA process will be delayed until we can verify all necessary details.
- Boundary Devices will review your RMA request. We will determine eligibility of return according to our Warranty Policy (see below).
- Boundary Devices will issue you an RMA number. Along with the number you will get full instructions on how and where to ship the products.
- Boundary Devices will evaluate your product. Once we receive your RMA we will test and evaluate the source of the issue. Once complete we will notify you of our findings and next steps which can include:
- Repair product and return to customer
- Supply customer with a replacement product
- Supply customer with a refund of product
Please Note: If Boundary Devices determines your product is not within warranty you will be provided with a quote to repair or replace all products as well as for the freight charges back to you.
Seller warrants to Buyer that goods and merchandise sold to Buyer will be free from liens and encumbrances when shipped to Buyer and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipments to Buyer provided that:
- Seller is promptly notified (within the warranty period) of any warranty claim; and
- The goods and merchandise are returned to Seller, freight prepaid, after Buyer has received a return authorization number from Seller. and
- Seller’s examination of such items shall disclose to its reasonable satisfaction that the claimed defect in the goods and merchandise was not caused by misuse, static discharge, abuse, neglect, improper handling, installation, unauthorized repair, alteration or accident. Modification of goods and merchandise by Buyer, or at Buyer’s direction, or by any subsequent purchaser or user, unless specifically authorized in writing by Seller, shall invalidate the above warranty.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please note if any product information is missing or incomplete this will delay the RMA process until we can confirm all defective product details.