802.11 ac + BT4.1 Module
BD-SDMAC is a dual-band 1×1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac plus Bluetooth 4.1+HS “Smart Ready” SDIO module based on the Silex SX-SDPAC/Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 System-on-Chip (SoC). The BD-SDMAC is a pre-certified module with a compact 13mm x 18mm footprint. BD-SDMAC provides an SDIO3.0 interface for WLAN and a hi-speed UART interface for BT. The module can be evaluated with any Boundary Devices single board computer and driver support is integrated in all Boundary Devices kernels.
Currently shipping with Nitrogen7 board, but can be used with any board that has WiFi capability.
- IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)
- 5 GHz : Support 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth mode (Link rate 433 Mbps)
- 2.4 GHz : Support 20/40 MHz bandwidth mode (Link rate 200 Mbps)
- Bluetooth 4.1 BR/EDR/LE Smart Ready compatible. Backward-compatible to Bluetooth 1.x, 2.x, 3.0, 4.0
- SDIO3.0 as the Wireless LAN host interface
- UART as the Bluetooth host interface
- u.FL connector for external antenna
- Single antenna or optional dual antenna diversity controlled by software and signal pins
- Worldwide acceptance: FCC (USA), IC (Canada), ETSI (Europe)
- Modular certification allows reuse of FCC ID and ETSI certification without repeating the expensive testing on end product
- +3.3V main power supply and 1.8V IO power supply
- ROHS Compliant