Title: Test Engineer
Status: Full-Time, non-exempt
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7-4
Salary Range: $20.00-$32.00 per hour
Boundary Device sis a leading global supplier of ARM-based Single Board Computers and System onModules for the general embedded market. Founded in 2003, our corporate headquarters is located in Lake Forest, California. We specialize in creating custom electronics solutions tailored to the exact specifications of the customer. Boundary Devices is an NXP Proven Partner that has completed countless successful projects with the NXP i.MX family of processors. Because we design only i.MX based boards, we are the industry leader in i.MX custom designs. All of our products are designed, tested and manufactured in the US.
· Collaborate with engineering team to create and define product specifications.
· Work with engineering team to design test/validation hardware and software.
· Develop, maintain and conduct internal testing procedures and reports
· Maintain all board testing/validation requirements.
· Maintain all documentation related to products including test procedures and results.
· Interface with customers, internal stakeholders, and update Company website with proper documentation.
· Participate in brain-storming, design reviews, code reviews and continuous improvement processes
· Identify and troubleshoot non-conformances with testing results/procedures
· Visit Contract Manufacturers to validate test procedures/results.
· Provide necessary documentation for testing and validation.
Education and Experience
- 2+ Years experience in a similar position required
- High school diploma or GED
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Excellent Multitasking skills (this is a must)
- Ability to communicate effectively across different departments and with supervisors/customers/engineers
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Tech savvy/ability to operate computers and other equipment
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Gmail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to Solder
- PCBA (preferred)
Benefits & Compensation:
- 100% employee premium covered and 30% of dependents and spouses premiums covered by employer
- 401(K) plan with 3% employer matching
- Flexible work schedules
- Company parties/Team building events
- Healthy work life balance
- Being an important part of the team (You’re not just another cog in the machine!)
- The opportunity to be a part of something big!