Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in Board Support Package
- Performs OS customization (Linux / Android).
- Leads Device driver development
- Provides excellent customer support via forums and e-mails.
Testing and Internal Processes
- Develops software system validation and testing methods
- Performs tests and verification on all software releases and works on continuous integration solutions
- Documents all process changes and updates required documents accordingly.
- Develops and executes project plans
- Analyzes data to effectively develop and implement new systems or modify existing ones
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in Embedded Systems (ARM Cortex) required
- 5+ years of experience working with i.MX6 required
Demonstrated (proven) experience in:
- C programming knowledge
- Android Experience (building Android, integrating HAL, driver integration)
- Linux based software development environment
- Board bring-up (Uboot compilation, driver integration, Device Tree Customization)
- Build systems experience (Yocto, Buildroot) preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
- 100% premiums covered for employees, and 30% for dependents and spouses
- 401(K) plan with 3% employer matching
- Flexible work schedules
- Company parties/Team building events
- Healthy work life balance
- Being an important part of the team (You’re not just another cog in the machine!)
- The opportunity to be a part of something big!