Be a Part of the BD Team!
Here at Boundary Devices, we strive to create a culture of innovation and empowerment for our team. We value the happiness, well-being, and success of our teammates above all else, and so we are constantly striving to find new ways to support our team and improve the employee experience. We have an array of programs and opportunities established to support the professional and personal development of our team, such as mentor-ship opportunities, on-the-job training and succession planning. We are also able to offer the opportunity to work with some of the leading experts in the industry and to be a part of groundbreaking advancements in technology.
PERKS OF WORKING WITH A SMALL BUSINESS
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in Board Support Package
- Performs OS customization (Linux / Android).
- Leads Device driver development
- Provides excellent customer support via forums and e-mails.
Testing and Internal Processes
- Develops software system validation and testing methods
- Performs tests and verification on all software releases and works on continuous integration solutions
- Documents all process changes and updates required documents accordingly.
- Develops and executes project plans
- Analyzes data to effectively develop and implement new systems or modify existing ones
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in Embedded Systems (ARM Cortex) required
- 5+ years of experience working with i.MX6 required
Demonstrated (proven) experience in:
- C programming knowledge
- Android Experience (building Android, integrating HAL, driver integration)
- Linux based software development environment
- Board bring-up (Uboot compilation, driver integration, Device Tree Customization)
- Build systems experience (Yocto, Buildroot) preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive base pay + commission structure
- 4.5%-5% commission on revenue, commission is uncapped and extra bonuses on hitting targets
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with a $0 deductible plan and company covering 95% of base plan premium
- 401(K) plan with 3% employer matching
- Flexible work schedules
- Company parties/Team building events
- Healthy work life balance
- Being an important part of the team (You're not just another cog in the machine!)
- The opportunity to be a part of something big!