Apply online for one of our open positions
Tel.: (602) 212-6744 ex. 109
Business Development Executive
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Schedule: Typically Mon-Fri, 8-5, although flexible hours and travel are required
Boundary Devices is a fast growing technology company looking to continue our growth with the help of a hungry, motivated outside sales person. With an aggressive commission structure + base salary, the sky is the limit for earning potential.
Outside Sales Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify, cultivate and follow up with new sales leads through new and existing channels
· Fly out to visit potential customers
· Visit/manage product distribution channel
· Target accounts
· Lead effective prospecting strategies to bring in new customers and establish customer pipelines
Required Experience & Education
- At least 3-5 years in an outside sales position with a proven track record of increasing revenue and bringing in new clients in a technical industry (electronics, software, hardware)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other technical field(STEM) required
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8 AM to 5 PM
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee entire SMT process
- Provide technical advice and support to production operations
- Drive improvements to existing manufacturing processes to improve product quality, reduce manufacturing costs and improve safety
- Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Generate assembly instructions and work orders
- Train Supervisors and operators in assembly techniques.
- Technical interface with customers and sub-contractors on manufacturing and manufacturability issues.
- special projects and technical investigations as assigned
Experience and education
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or similar technical field required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 Years experience in SMT or PCBA Process/Manufacturing Engineering Required
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Abilities to work independently or on a team
- Ability to lead others
- Maintain composure under high level of stress
- Technical knowledge of SMT and PCBA processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: 8-5, Mon-Fri
Summary The Accountant performs a variety of duties to maintain the Company’s finances including maintaining the general ledger, producing and reviewing financial statements, preparing financial reports, assisting with audits and budgets, and reconciling accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enter bank and credit card transactions into Quickbooks
- Reconcile accounts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare journal entries into Quickbooks for payroll, cash receipts, etc.
- Accrue for bills and make payments using MineralTree
- Effectively utilize excel to prepare and update schedules, create reports Prepare and update excel schedules; utilize functions such as V-lookup and pivot tables
- Post transactions to the General Ledger
- Issue financial statements
- Day-to-day management of core accounting functions, such as AR, AP, cash management
- Assist in delivering accurate and timely financial reports including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and management reports. Accuracy and reliability are critical.
- Ensure that best practices are consistently implemented regarding AP, AR, cash management, and other processes. Records and systems must be maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and standards.
- Assist with preparation of materials for quarterly board of directors meetings.
- Help to lead the annual financial statement audit process.
- Assist with filing of all tax returns.
- Continuously innovate and streamline processes
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a similar industry (manufacturing) required
- Coursework or degree in Accounting preferred
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years working with QuickBooks
- Knowledge of accounting software systems (Bill.com, MineralTree)
- Knowledge of inventory management using systems (Fishbowl, NetSuite, or related system)
- Technologically adept
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite & GSuite
- Quick Learner & innovative
- Knowledge of PayPal payments applications
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in Board Support Package
- Performs OS customization (Linux / Android).
- Leads Device driver development
- Provides excellent customer support via forums and e-mails.
Testing and Internal Processes
- Develops software system validation and testing methods
- Performs tests and verification on all software releases and works on continuous integration solutions
- Documents all process changes and updates required documents accordingly.
- Develops and executes project plans
- Analyzes data to effectively develop and implement new systems or modify existing ones
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in Embedded Systems (ARM Cortex) required
- 5+ years of experience working with i.MX6 required
Demonstrated (proven) experience in:
- C programming knowledge
- Android Experience (building Android, integrating HAL, driver integration)
- Linux based software development environment
- Board bring-up (Uboot compilation, driver integration, Device Tree Customization)
- Build systems experience (Yocto, Buildroot) preferred