The i.MX6 processor sports a wider and faster memory bus (64-bit DDR3 1066), integrated HDMI, Gigabit ethernet and additional display channels with a high level of integration.
The Nitrogen6X is a low cost development platform that allows customers to evaluate the i.MX6 processor before committing to a custom design. To minimize time to market, contact Boundary Devices for a custom design quote.
The Nitrogen6X is available with a variety of accessories including: 5MP OV5642 Camera, 7” 800×480 TTL display with 4-wire resistive touch, 7” 1024×600 LVDS display with PCAP multi-touch, Android Button board, and more.
Here are additional highlights of the board:
- Quad-Core ARM® Cortex A9 processor at 1GHz
- 1GBytes of 64-bit wide DDR3 @ 532MHz
- Board Dimensions: 4.5″ x 3″
- 2MB Serial Flash
- Three display ports (PRGB,LVDS,HDMI)
- Parallel camera port with OV5642 Interface
- Multi-stream-capable HD video engine delivering 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode and 3-D video playback in HD
- Superior 3-D graphics performance with quad shaders for up to 200 Mt/s
- Separate 2-D and/or Vertex acceleration engines for an optimal user interface experience
- Serial ATA (SATA)
- Dual SDHC card slots
- PCI express port
- Analog (headphone/mic) Audio
- 10/100/1G Ethernet with Power over Ethernet support
- 2 RS-232 Serial ports
- 10-pin JTAG interface
- 3 High speed USB ports (2xHost, 1xOTG)
- CAN port
- TiWi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi+BT optional
- Supports Android 4,Embedded Linux, and WinCE7.0 Operating Systems
- Industrial Temperature Versions Available
- Custom Versions Available
JTAG adaptor for BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite) and Nitrogen6X
Add-on TiWi Module for the Nitrogen6X board
2GB DDR3 Memory Upgrade for Nitrogen6X
Industrial Temp Option for Nitrogen6X
Check with us on availability.
7″ 1024×600 LVDS Display with capacitive multi-touch for use with BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite) and Nitrogen6X boards
10.1″ 1024×768 LVDS Display with capacitive multi-touch for use with BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite) and Nitrogen6X boards
7" 800x480 with 4-wire resistive touch display for use with BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite) and Nitrogen6X boards
Android Button board for Nitrogen6X and BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite).
SATA Cable for use with Nitrogen53, Nitrogen6X, and BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite)
OV5642-based 5MP Camera Module from Truly
2 week lead time
OV5640-based 5MP MIPI Camera Module
LVDS Cable to interface BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite) and Nitrogen6X to Freescale 10.1" Display
PCIE Daughter Board for BD-SL-i.MX6 (formerly SABRE Lite) and Nitrogen6X
Display + Touch Screen Integration
5 prototypes will be provided which includes all necessary cables, software drivers, and daughter boards.
Pre-Installed Android 4.2 Jellybean microSD card
Pre-installed WinCE 7.0 microSD card image for BD-SL-i.MX6 and Nitrogen6X boards.